8.13.2015

W.I.A.: Timeless Coffee

PLACE: Timeless Coffee Roasters
Address: 4252 Piedmont Ave, Oakland, CA 94611
Phone: (510) 985-1360
Hours: 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
WEBSITE // YELP
TIME: 8:40AM
FOR WHAT: Coffee Run Sprint
WHO WENT: Keri (BFF) and I
WHAT WE ORDERED:


(2) Cappuccino (w/almond milk) 3.75

Crumb Cake 3.95 // Gluten Free Coffee Cake 3.95 // Twinkie 3.95
Service was quick and friendly with small talk with our barista. Cappuccino was on point! I rarely get cappuccinos because I always want to add more sugar and creamer in it. At Timeless I do not need to, because they make it with almond milk. When I need more than just a coffee, I like to go here and get a quick fix!

2 comments:

Nicole Marie said...

OH EM YUMMY! I love coffee joints!

Frikken Duckie said...

Omg, now I feel like I need a coffee! And it's 11pm. That almond milk seems interesting! I should try it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...