6.10.2015

I LOVE PINEAPPLES and EBATES!

Everywhere I look, its Pineapples and Birkenstock. My limited funds does not allow me to be able to purchase sandals that cost more than my entire outfit that you see below!! So that's what I did with Ebates, during the week of the company's 16th Birthday. Ebates is every online shoppers dream. You get paid to shop!  You earn percentage of your subtotal price.  I personally have received about $520 via Big CHecks since I sign up!  My go to shops are Nordstrom, Walmart, Overstock.com,  American Eagle and Charlotte Russe. Check out Ebates , if you havent already

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

CHARLOTTE RUSSE Sunnies, Sandals & Top  // AMERICAN EAGLE  High Waisted Shorts  //  JUST FAB Quilted Jacket

1 comment:

Frikken Duckie said...

Still in love with that top! If you ever get tired of it, send it to me! Lol.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...